I found plenty of from scratch pumpkin cheesecake recipes. I knew I could figure out a way to do this in a quick and dirty fashion. I left out the dirt in the recipe below.
Enter Kat’s Shortcut Pumpkin Cheesecake!
• One box of no-bake instant cheesecake
• Butter & sugar as directed by box for crust
• One can of pure pumpkin (15 oz)
• Pumpkin pie spice to taste or cinnamon/nutmeg, ground cloves, and ginger to taste
• 2 TBSP brown sugar
• Dash or two of water to aid with smooth consistancy
• Pie plate or other container you want to be filled with amazing flavors
Combine sugar, butter and graham cracker crust packet. Mold to pie plate.
In a medium sized bowl combine, cheesecake mix, pure pumpkin, brown sugar and spices. Add water a little bit at a time until you have a smooth mixture, about 1/4 cup.
Dump into prepared crust/pan and chill in fridge for 30 minutes. Serve awesome.