Everyone carries random crap around in their purse. Often times my purse ends up being the black hole home that tells the story of my recent handlings. My brother decided I needed some more fun and silly pictures for this blog post. Big thanks to my guest cartoonist is Onewitherr. They definitely add a spin to this post.
- An opened bag of honey lemon Ricola cough drops with Echinacea.
They are delicious and have been my friend during the past week. I don’t know if it was allergies or a sore throat, but I’m glad to be feeling better.
- Lemony scented moist towelettes that I stole from Chili’s. I feel no shame for jacking them from the dinner table. The wrapper reads, ” Pepper some freshness.”
- Pack of Orbit gum with three pieces left. Wildberry remix flavor.
As are many of my purchases (cough drops), I bought my gum at my favorite grocery store–the salvage store.
- A wadded up Walmart receipt with 13 items on the list. I recently went “nice” clothes shopping for work. I will likely share a blog with my clothes choices soonish.
- Circle tin of Nivea hand creame for when my hands are super rusty. As the weather gets colder my hands get more dry and sometimes crack. I try to put lotion on my hands and drink extra fluids, but the cold fights dirty.
- Artistry brand light up lip gloss. A gift from my cousins up North. I like to wear this when I wanna feel fancy. When you unscrew the top the light turns on and there is a tiny mirror on the side of the tube. Like I said, to feel fancy.
- One dollar in quarters. The soda machine at my new work only takes quarters. It is a good indulgence for my lunchtime. I also have three random pennies.
- 6 tampons. There are four different styles. and three different brands represented. It looks like a bunch of different wrapped candies. Some of them are brightly colored and fun (I love the UKotex packaging). This may sound a little psycho, but typically I forget to throw some in my purse until !surprise! Then I throw an entire box into my purse and forget until….It’s a vicious cycle.
- Mission Skincare mint chapstick. A gal can never have too much lip product in her purse. This is my favorite colorless lip stuff. The mint is fresh but not like a breath mint burn.
- A Bic Atlantis black ink pen. Similarly to tampons, I often end up with absolutely no writing utensils or a thousand in my purse.
- A snack sized snap lock baggie with 9 Advil pills in it. This also makes me look a little crazy. I didn’t have a travel sized bottle and I needed something to cut the edge off of my scratchy throat last week. Now it is just squirreled in my purse for the occasional headache.
- Personal checkbook/wallet. This is expected, right?
What weird crap do you carry around either on purpose or accidentally?