Making lists are fun. Here are two short ones. Anybody share these peeves and faves?
1. People clipping their nails and allowing them to fly around a room or church sanctuary—a deacon really did this during a sermon and I almost puked. It is part of your body please contain it!
2. People who have functioning turn indicators on their vehicles and choose not to use them.
3. Anyone who sneezes directly in my face or snots on me. Even cats.
4. When I lose sleep thinking about something stupid I said or did for years after it happened.
5. People who make a terrible gutteral cough while continuing to walk in a public place and choose not to cover their mouths.
1. Hugs. Real hugs.
2. When people are simply nice, without having to be.
3. The last five or ten pages of an awesome book. Squeee!!
4. Cold morning, warm snuggle bear AKA the hubbster.
5. Singing loudly along with the radio in the car.